Keeping You Safe at Providence Dental Spa Through Covid-19
We have always been committed to providing the best patient experience at Providence Dental Spa. We are sensitive to our patients’ anxieties about their dental experience and Covid-19 has brought new reasons for concerns to many. At Providence Dental Spa, we are minimizing risks to help provide the reassurance you need to prioritize your dental health amid Covid-19. Our team has worked carefully to craft a streamlined plan to focus on your peace of mind.
- Pre-Screening—When you call to schedule an appointment, you will be asked to complete a Covid questionnaire developed by the ADA to determine your risk. The questionnaire will address whether you have any relevant symptoms as well as highlight whether you would be considered high risk.
- Waiting in Your Vehicle—On the day of your appointment, you will arrive in the parking lot and call or text to let us know that you are here. You will remain at your vehicle until we are ready to start your appointment. You will receive a text or call when you can walk to the front door. Only one patient will be admitted to the building apart from a parent bringing a child to their appointment. If a family has multiple patients with back to back appointments, the additional family members will be asked to wait in the car until their turn.
- Received by a Friendly and Outfitted Staff Member—When you are called or texted to come in, a staff member outfitted with PPE will greet you and guide you into the building. All our sign in process will be completed electronically without any pens or paper.
- Social Distancing—We are staggering our appointment times to greatly reduce the number of patients in the building at one time to allow for better distancing. If there is a need for you to wait in the waiting room, you will be able to do so while keeping six feet apart based upon our new furniture configuration. We are also alternating exam rooms to allow for our staff to meticulously clean and sanitize everything prior to your exam.
- During Your Appointment—All of our hygiene staff will be outfitted in the best PPE equipment possible, including N-95 masks, face shields, and PPE jackets and gloves. All our dental equipment has been sanitized or changed to disposable options to reduce risks.
- Your Cleanliness—Beyond the option of handwashing in our restrooms, we have added hand sanitizer stations throughout our practice to allow you to take extra precautions.
As always, we are focused on our patients first and foremost. We want to minimize risks wherever we can to keep you at ease about your dental visit. Call Providence Dental Spa today to schedule your visit!